From "Erik Hatcher" <li...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject conditional building of Cactus deployments
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:14:35 GMT
Where can I find good examples of how folks are architecting their Ant
builds such that a release version is built without any test code in it
whatsoever and when the tests are run the deployment is built to include the
necessary pieces for Cactus testing?

Here are the issues I'm facing:

* Some tests are non-Cactus JUnit tests.  Some are Cactus.  I'm separating
them by directory structure.  There needs to be a distinction in the Ant
targets on which tests get run and such.

* web.xml allow conditional inclusion of the redirector configuration

* I do not want duplication in my build.xml

I'm going to start tackling these issues myself, but if its already been
implemented nicely then it'd save me some time and I'd be able to contribute
my efforts on the Cactus project in other areas!  :)

    Erik