From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject Re: server side logging problem with SilverStream AppServer
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 22:05:02 GMT
Hi Ralf,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ralf Kintrup" <r.kintrup@inovex.de>
To: <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 3:05 PM
Subject: server side logging problem with SilverStream AppServer

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get Cactus to log information with the SilverStream
AppServer
> on the server side. Cactus does find Log4J in the classpath but then fails
> to load the file '/log_server.properties'. I neither finds it in
> 'cactus.jar' nor in 'WEB-INF/classes'. Does anyone know where to put the
> 'log_server.properties' for SilverStream?

This is really strange and does not make sense to me. Is
log_server.properties available in cactus.jar ? And is cactus.jar in your
web-inf/lib directory ? Could you post the exact stack trace you're getting
along with your war file structure ? I have never used silverstream; it does
support war, right ?

> I am using:
> cactus v1.2
> log4j v1.1.2