From "Erik Hatcher" <li...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: conditional building of Cactus deployments
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2001 02:57:16 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vincent Massol" <vmassol@octo.com>
> yep, except I don't how it would work. The filter work this way: you
define
> a token in your web.xml (such as @cactus.web.xml@) and then in build.xml,
> you would define the filter : <filter token="cactus.web.xml"
value="xxx"/>.

> The problem is xxx ? Are you going to write the full cactus web.xml part
in
> a string ... ?

Yes.

<filter filtersfile="..."/>

The filters file would have the full Cactus web.xml part.  Wouldn't be
pretty, but it would never need to be touched once specified.  It'd get too
ugly with &lt;, &gt;, and &quot; stuff in a <filter> 'value'.

> > ... and I'd get the pleasure of working with Nick again!
> >

> you two know each other ... :) ?

You could say that!  :)

We were co-workers up until a month ago.  He was our Cactus expert, now I'm
out all on my own struggling wishing he was here pairing with me XP-style.

    Erik