From Fathima.Fathimunn...@galegroup.com
Subject RE: Can't find bundle for base name cactus, local en_US.
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:19:48 GMT
HI Vincent,
Iam using weblogic server 6.1 sp1
I have the cactus.properties file dir in my  classpath i still get the error
can't find bundle for base name cactus,local en_US

I get the following error on my server when i use the url
http://localhost:7001/ConverterTest/ServletRedirector/

<Oct 29, 2001 10:18:25 AM PST> <Error> <HTTP>
<[WebAppServletContext(2689441,Con
verterTest,/ConverterTest)] Servlet failed with ServletException
javax.servlet.ServletException: Missing service name parameter
[ServletTestRedir
ector_Service] in HTTP request.
        at
org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.getServiceName(Abstra
ctTestController.java:176)
        at
org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.handleRequest(Abstrac
tTestController.java:114)
        at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost(ServletTestRedi
rector.java:134)
        at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet(ServletTestRedir
ector.java:107)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:265)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:200)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppSe
rvletContext.java:2456)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestIm
pl.java:2039)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)

Attached are xml files i have used to deploy converter EJB and servlet test
case app
the  xml file for ConverterEJB(ejb-jar.xml,weblogic-ejb-jar.xml)
the xml file for web app(web.xml,weblogic.xml)
 and cactus.properties file i have on my m/c

Can anyone help me please. I know i must have made mistakes...

Fathima