From Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <lean...@ibnetwork.com.br>
Subject Orion classpath
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:44:29 GMT
Hi all , I'm new to this list and I think I have a problem related to
orion classpath and cactus.

when I run ant run_tests this message comes from orion stderr/stdout

leandro@ns2:~/orion$ Orion/1.5.2 initialized
log4j:ERROR No appenders could be found for category
(br.com.ibnetwork.ib.testcases.TesteTestCase).
log4j:ERROR Please initialize the log4j system properly.

My TestCase is TesteTestCase but I couldn't add a category named
br.com.ibnetwork.ib.testcases because log_server.properties found in
WEB-INF/lib/cactus.jar is not overhidden but
classes/log_server.properties.

Has anyone experienced the same problems ???

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)