From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject Re: Can't find bundle for base name cactus, local en_US.
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 23:18:41 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: <Fathima.Fathimunnisa@galegroup.com>
To: <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 6:19 PM
Subject: RE: Can't find bundle for base name cactus, local en_US.

> HI Vincent,
> Iam using weblogic server 6.1 sp1
> I have the cactus.properties file dir in my  classpath i still get the
error
> can't find bundle for base name cactus,local en_US

can you explain what is your setup. What do you mean in your classpath ?
Which classpath ? (there are some many of them ...). It needs to be in the
client side classpath (i.e. where you start junit).

> I get the following error on my server when i use the url
> http://localhost:7001/ConverterTest/ServletRedirector/

That's ok and it means that your web.xml is ok [i.e the config on your
server side is fine]. The redirector needs http parameters that are passed
internally by the client side code of cactus.

This means that your problem is probably with the configuration of the
client side.
-Vincent