jakarta-cactus-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r292559 - in /jakarta/cactus/branches/CACTUS_TRUNK_MAVEN2_BRANCH/cactus-framework/cactus-framework-share-12-13-14/src/main/java/org/apache/cactus: ./ internal/server/ server/
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:08:11 GMT
Hi Kenney and all,

Does this break the Cactus public API? If so, we need to decide what to do
about it as Cactus has been stable for a long time and users may not
understand why we break it without any added advantage for them. Also, we
could name it Cactus 2.x but maybe it's hard to justify as there is no new
feature? I'm open to all suggestions but we need to all agree as this is an
important change it seems (unless I'm reading this wrong).

WDYT?

Thanks
-Vincent