jakarta-cactus-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Lesiecki <ndlesie...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to integration test the unique id?
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2003 15:32:29 GMT
Hi all,

Does anyone have any ideas about how to integration test the unique id
functionality? Essentially it will be known to work when two test results
are never confused in a multi-threaded/multi-JVM environment. This happened
to me all the time when running FilterTestCases at eBlox. I am, however, not
sure why, or under what exact circumstances the behavior could be
reproduced. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should write?

Cheers,
nick