jakarta-cactus-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Lenz <cml...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - jakarta-cactus-framework-12
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2003 10:14:56 GMT
Vincent Massol wrote:
> The HttpClient project has just started working on a new version and
> they are removing deprecated methods, introducing new ones, etc.
>
> I guess we need to follow up. It would be nice that we carefully pick
> the new API so that we still remain compatible with HttpUnit 2.0.
>
> Ideas? Comments? Suggestions?
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent

Well, they obviously removed a method that was not actually deprecated
(it probably should have been, though). We don't get any deprecation
warnings when compiling against beta2, so I think that is the only problem.

I'll look into replacing the offending code later today, if you don't
beat me to it ;-)

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de