jakarta-cactus-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Lenz <cml...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Package Refactoring Proposal
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2003 12:48:52 GMT
Hi Vincent,

I think cleaning up the package structure for the internal classes is a
great idea.

However I'm not so sure about the stuff that is directly used by test
writers. AFAICT these classes are getting moved into o.a.c.testcase and
o.a.c.wrapper. I don't think this is really necessary for a clean
package structure. Maybe you can give some additional reasoning?

Hmm... I'm not sure what the 'initialization' package is for... can you
explain?

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de