jakarta-bsf-user mailing list archives

From "Victor J. Orlikowski" <...@dulug.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Problem with declareBean in conjunction with JavascriptEngine
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:51:08 GMT
On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 05:35:03PM +0100, Alvin PILLAY wrote:
>   BSFManager manager = new BSFManager();      //OK
>   manager.loadScriptingEngine("javascript");  //OK
>   manager.declareBean("mybean", "Bean!", String.class); //Runtime Exception!
>
> So far, I've only spotted this problem with the Javascript engine, AFAIK,
> this doesn't happen with the BeanShell engine:

Alvin,

I have not seen this problem myself while using Rhino and BSF.
Is there any output associated w/ the exception? If so, could you
please post it to the list?

Thanks,
Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski   | The Wall is Down, But the Threat Remains!
orlikowski@apache.org  | vjo@dulug.duke.edu | vjo@us.ibm.com