jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Randall <javabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Access to Gump Maven settings
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 00:00:50 GMT
Hi,

Does someone here have access to
/srv/gump/public/workspace/jakarta-bsf3/gump_mvn_settings.xml (or is
it publicly available), referred to in the daily Gump build failure
for BSF:

http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-bsf3/jakarta-bsf3/gump_work/build_jakarta-bsf3_jakarta-bsf3.html

It seems possible that the local repository settings are out of
alignment, or some other problem causes
org.apache.bsf:bsf-engines:jar:3.0-SNAPSHOT to not be found.  It may
also be a collision with the module's POM, which declares
pom-packaging, when we are attaching a JAR.  Works on my local repo.
Gump output has enough of a hint that maybe the Gump local repo has
moved for the build and we may be installing to an old location in
/home/gump/.m2/repository/org/apache/bsf/bsf-engines/3.0-SNAPSHOT/bsf-engines-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
(as opposed to /srv/gump/public/workspace/mvnlocalrepo/org/apache/bsf/bsf-engines/3.0-SNAPSHOT/...).
 Guesswork without reviewing the Gump settings.

Brett