jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <antel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release BSF 3.0 RC1
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2009 07:34:13 GMT
On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 9:59 AM, sebb<sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 15/08/2009, ant elder <ant.elder@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 7:13 PM, sebb AT ASF<sebb@apache.org> wrote:
>>  > Please review and vote on the BSF 3.0 RC1 release.
>>  > The artifacts are available at:
>>  >
>>  > http://people.apache.org/~sebb/bsf-3.0-RC1/
>>  >
>>  > and the an SVN tag is at:
>>  >
>>  > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/bsf/tags/bsf-3.0-rc1/
>>  >
>>  > The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
>>  >
>>  > S///
>>  >

>>  > For additional commands, e-mail: bsf-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org
>>  >
>>  >
>>

>> Whats there looks good, +1
>>
>>  There's no Maven staging repo, could that be added to this vote?
>>

> Sorry, I've no idea how to do that.

We really need to set up the BSF pom.xml so it can be done
automatically with a build profile but it can be done manually with a
bit of fiddling and the two commands below. I've done this now from a
checkout of the 3.0 RC1 tag so we could just use those artifacts which
i've put at:

http://people.apache.org/~antelder/bsf/3.0-rc1/maven/

   ...ant

mvn -DaltDeploymentRepository=apache.rsync::default::scp://people.apache.org/home/antelder/public_html/bsf/3.0-rc1/maven
verify gpg:sign install:install deploy:deploy

mvn gpg:sign-and-deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.bsf
-DartifactId=bsf-all -Dversion=3.0 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=bsf-all-3.0.jar -DrepositoryId=apache.rsync
-Durl=scp://people.apache.org/home/antelder/public_html/bsf/3.0-RC1/maven