jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JEXL engine
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 18:53:00 GMT
On 5/19/08, Rony G. Flatscher <Rony.Flatscher@wu-wien.ac.at> wrote:
> Hi Rahul,

> > >  Has been sounding really interesting, hence: +1.

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/bsf/trunk/src/org/apache/bsf/engines/
> > >     Thanks for these pointers as well!
> > >
> > >  Personally, I have been having a very bad conscious due to not
> excercising
> > > my intentions in the past weeks to work-up all Jira-issues and apply
> them to
> > > BSF. Especially, not having had the time to add the short info to James
> > > Ervin's Groovy Monkey!
> > >
> > >  My next possible window to get back to it would be in a week, but would
> not
> > > be insulted, if anyone else would step in and beat me on this (having
> > > *really* a bad conscious!).
> > >

> > <snip/>
> >
> > OK then :-)
> >
> >  http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=656487
> >
> > Some TODOs (see code), hopefully someone will get to those soon.
> >

>  Yup! Especially a few Javadoc sentences would be great. (For someone in the
> know this would take probably no more than 10 minutes to do.)

<snip/>

Thanks for the feedback. I intend to do this by the end of the week.

>  Also, you may want to add a little info on the version of the JEXL engine
> (either in the documentation or explicitly in the form of a static field or
> static getter).

<snap/>

Please see the xdocs/ changes in r656487 (link above). I added the
info in the documentation. Should be enough?

> > Please allow my commits through (theres also r656486).
> >

>  AFAICT your commits went through, could check-out

<snip/>

>  One thing though, what should be the entry in the Languages.properties text
> file?

<snap/>

I already added it in the same rev (656487). It matches your
suggestion, or the other way around :-)

-Rahul