jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Re: Adding a related project
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 19:41:19 GMT
Hi James,

sorry that you had to wait so long for me to add your interesting
project to the BSF project page (and also thanks for you pointing to
BSF!). Because of (unrelated) work with the BSF projects file, I did add
your information today (you could see the commit message with the svn
diff on the bsf-dev).

Regards,

---rony