jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Re: JEXL engine
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 19:39:07 GMT
Hi Rahul,

>>  Yup! Especially a few Javadoc sentences would be great. (For someone in the
>> know this would take probably no more than 10 minutes to do.)
>>
> <snip/>
>
> Thanks for the feedback. I intend to do this by the end of the week.

Great!

>>  Also, you may want to add a little info on the version of the JEXL engine
>> (either in the documentation or explicitly in the form of a static field or
>> static getter).
>>
> <snap/>
>
> Please see the xdocs/ changes in r656487 (link above). I added the
> info in the documentation. Should be enough?

That's fine!

Personally, I always like metadata which can be retrieved
programmatically at runtime, such that I always propose to define a
static version field that can be interrogated. But of course that is not
really needed at all times and up to you or the JEXL developers.

>>> Please allow my commits through (theres also r656486).
>>>
>>  AFAICT your commits went through, could check-out
>>
> <snip/>

Hmm, good point!
:)

There should be a few moderators who could/should do that (maybe Sanjiva?).

>>  One thing though, what should be the entry in the Languages.properties text
>> file?
>>
> <snap/>
>
> I already added it in the same rev (656487). It matches your
> suggestion, or the other way around :-)

Oops, stupid me! I even cited your entry in the explicit list of the
currently defined properties. Sorry for that (I looked at the end for a
new entry only)!

Again, thank you very much for your efforts, Rahul!

Regards,

---rony