jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "James Ervin" <jeer...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding a related project
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:40:30 GMT
Hello,
My name is James Ervin, I am the author of the Groovy Monkey (update site =
http://groovy-monkey.sourceforge.net/update web =
http://groovy.codehaus.org/Groovy+Monkey) scripting tool for Eclipse.  I am
making use the BSF scripting engine to allow users to write scripts in
groovy, beanshell or ruby.  I was wondering if I could get my project added
to the list of related projects on your web site?

Also, I was wondering how busy this project is these days?  Has BSF been
completely taken over by javax.script?  If that is the way to go, is there a
good way to allow javax.script to be used in Java 5.0?

Thanks,
James E. Ervin

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Blog: http://iacobus.blogspot.com