jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: updating the WWW-site
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 13:16:58 GMT
It looks like all the permissions issues have been sorted out and the
website mostly updated now and the release archives put on the distribution
server . The only left that I can see is to get the download page at
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_bsf.cgi to mention the
3.0 release. If I can work out how to get that done is there anything else
we need to do before sending a belated official announcement email for the
3.0 beta2 release?

   ...ant