jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: updating the WWW-site
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:02:56 GMT
On Thu, 22 Nov 2007, ant elder <ant.elder@gmail.com> wrote:

> From [1] and [2] either there's a permissions problem or we're
> trying to put things in the wrong place. Stefan, as you sound like
> you know a bit about this could you give any pointers on this?

I assume you are familiar with <http://www.apache.org/dev/> and in
particular <http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html>.  If not, feel
free to ask (though I may not be too fast in answering since my email
time is pretty limited ATM).

I just had a look at the directories on minotaur and the bsf source
and binaries directories lacked the group write bit, I've just created
new ones with proper permissions and copied over the contents of the
original ones.

Unfortunately I cannot remove the old directories (I could rename them
and they now live as .binaries and .source), I'll ask infrastructure
to do that - and fix the permissions for the KEYS and README files
while they are at it as well.

Stefan