jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher (Apache)" <r...@apache.org>
Subject [Fwd: Re: javax.script package for Apache Harmony]
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 07:40:33 GMT
Hi there, FYI, regards, ---rony

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: javax.script package for Apache Harmony
Date: 	Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:13:58 +0600
From: 	Mikhail Loenko <mloenko@gmail.com>
To: 	Rony G. Flatscher (Apache) <rony@apache.org>
CC: 	Anthony Elder <ant.elder@uk.ibm.com>, Sanka Samaranayake
<sanka@apache.org>

Thanks, Rony!

I've found the binaries, Harmony build can grab them there

I've subscribed to the bsf dev list, so I'll post my questions there.
[feel free to forward this message to the dev list]

Thank you for your help!
Mikhail

2007/11/23, Rony G. Flatscher (Apache) <rony@apache.org>:
> Hi Mikhail!
> we talked at ApacheCon about possibility of reuse of javax.script in
the
> Java6 branch of the Harmony project.

> Yes, was great!
>
> Could you please let me know what would be the easiest way to
> setup
build-time download of the binaries (the package plus all
> the
supporting classes if you have them)?

I tried bsf.jar
> from