jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Sanka Samaranayke <ssa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build o.k. with JDK 1.5 (Re: One step further... (Re: Build-problems... (Re: [VOTE] Release BSF 3.0-beta2
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 05:40:38 GMT
Hi,

I am afraid that we need at least three Jakarta-PMC votes, voted for the exact set of (proposed)
binaries which will publish as the release.

AFAIR,this requirement came from a higher level of ASF administration due to some legal issues
and I think its is a requirement for all ASF projects.

Thanks,
--Sanka

--
Sanka Samaranayake