jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Request for help/hints/pointers ...
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 09:34:40 GMT
Hi there,

at the moment we have two areas where people can post bugs, feature request:

    * Bugzilla, cf.
      <http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&product=BSF&content=>,
      and
    * jira, cf.
      <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=12310621>.

Unfortunately, it seems that entries to these tracking systems are not
generating e-mails to the <bsf-dev> list. Also, I have not been able to
change anything in the jira-system (the commiter list for the bsf
project is empty).

So does anyone have either the rights for Bugzilla and jira to configure
it and to add committers to the administrator group? If so, I would
request that the bsf-committers get added there. If not, where would I
be able to find pointers of how to proceed with this and whom to contact
by e-mail?

AFAIK, we settled on that bugzilla should be moved to jira. So we need
to be able to administrate both. In addition, I changed the text in
"bsf/problems.xml", generated the html version and checked that into svn
(rev. 580,573) on 2007-09-22. Obviously, I have been missing something
as our website does not reflect that change
<http://jakarta.apache.org/bsf/problems.html>.

Any pointers to any of the above mentioned problems would be highly
appreciated!

---rony