jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Submitting issues/patches... (Re: A patch for 3.0 beta1
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 09:51:52 GMT
Hi valstadsve,

thank you for suggesting a patch!

However, in order to be able to process it, could you please be so kind
and open an issue at <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BSF> (there
are different types of issues from "bug" to "new feature").

Then, please attach your patch to that issue, which allows us to track
the history back to the original contributor. Also, please add the new
ASF source header from <http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html> to
your patch.

Regards,

---rony