jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for feedback/ideas on a BSF presentation (ApacheCon US) ...
Date Sat, 26 May 2007 15:54:31 GMT
Hi Rony,

Good to see you're busy :)

> at the upcoming ApacheCon US my proposal to give a presentation about
> BSF got accepted! This is what the presentation is intended about:
>
> "Title: Jakarta BSF: Add Scriptability to Your Java Application"
> Level: Novice
> Style: Presentation
> Orientation: Technical

Great!  I would love it if you mentioned using bsf + script language
of choice for script builds inside Ant.  It really seems that this
feature of Ant isn't well known.

Btw we've added support in 1.7.1 for JavaFX and we support javascript
'out of the box' :)

If you want examples I can throw some together (in ruby probably :)

Kev