jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Re: Request for feedback/ideas on a BSF presentation (ApacheCon US) ...
Date Sun, 27 May 2007 10:18:47 GMT
Hi Kev,

good to hear from you !

> Good to see you're busy :)
:)

> Great!  I would love it if you mentioned using bsf + script language
> of choice for script builds inside Ant.  It really seems that this
> feature of Ant isn't well known.
>
> Btw we've added support in 1.7.1 for JavaFX and we support javascript
> 'out of the box' :)
>
> If you want examples I can throw some together (in ruby probably :)
*Definitely*!

I would be more than happy to help stress important/helpful points on
applying this technology. And who could have more expertise as someone
who has been implementing and taking advantage of it all along?

May I just request to have them as short as possible, such that they fit
on one or two foils and give the reader/audience enough "meat" to wet
their appetitite to put their own fingers on?

And, there cannot be enough examples! One thing would be to put such
examples into a portfolio of BSF examples, the other thing is, that
maybe I can add all examples after the end of the presentation such that
people lurking/looking into the foils will eventually hit all those
other cool examples...

So, Kev, please bring them in (maybe even posting via this list, such
that others get to see these examples already, such that they get ideas
how they could take advantage of them for their own projects), and as
much as you can!
8-))

---rony