jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: My SVN commit notifications not getting to the BSF dev list
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:52:59 GMT
On Mon, 12 Mar 2007, ant elder <ant.elder@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there something that needs to be done to get the SVN commits i do
> have notifications sent to the BSF dev list?

They are probably sitting in the moderation queue.  Unfortunately I
don't think we've expanded the moderator list yet, at least I haven't
seen any moderation requests so far.

> Other peoples commits are getting notified to the dev-list so it
> must be something funny about my userid?

You commits come from a different address than the one you are
subscribed with.  On other lists I tend to "allow" the adresses in on
their first commit.

Stefan