jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release BSF 3.0-beta1
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:20:21 GMT
The samples from BSF 2.4.0 haven't been ported up to the latest code yet,
hopefully we can do that for the next release.

The name 'beta1' seemed appropriate as the actual javax.script API classes
in the bsf-api jar should be pretty stable now. I said in the original
release discussion this should be quite a low key release, the lack of
samples and other things like bsf-utils aren't so stable as the bsf-api yet.
The main purpose of this release is so other projects like Synapse, Tuscany
and Axis2 can start to use it and help validate the code. Without a real
release like this is hard to get that to happen with just SNAPSHOT releases.

   ...ant