jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release BSF 3.0-beta1
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:38:43 GMT
As this is my first time at a BSF and Jakarta release I'd actually put up
the artifacts a while before I sent out the email to the dev list.

I take your point though and as this is the 1st release towards BSF 3.0 I
hope there is a thorough review. AIUI neither of our votes are binding yet,
we'll need 3 Jakarta PMC votes to pass, and that should help with getting a
thorough review. Any chance you could review and cast a vote?

   ...ant