jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copying JSR spec Javadoc
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 22:07:39 GMT
Right, thanks. Looks like the projects i saw earlier which did have the
javadoc had it donated with the initial code contribution.

So we can't use the javadoc from the JSR spec for BSF so we'll have to do
what other Apache projects do and in the javadoc just refer to the Sun
online docs. I've started changing the code to do this.

   ...ant