jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Can we do any BSF3 releases before passing the TCK?
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2007 11:49:49 GMT
Does anyone know if we're allowed to do a milestone or beta release of BSF
v3 which includes the javax.script classes before it passes the JSR-223 TCK?

Searching the email archives about this it wasn't clear if we may do a
release long as we have a clear disclaimer saying we don't comply with the
spec, or if we must not release anything which includes a javax.script.
class until we pass the TCK. Anyone know either way?

   ...ant