jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release BSF 3.0-beta1
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:44:46 GMT
In my mailbox the start time of the vote is 8 minutes before you voted (if this is wrong please
let
me know, but assuming this is correct) :

How did you check the release in 8 minutes ? Even with a tool it's almost impossible to do
reasonable check in that time.

Just making sure a release is actually checked before it goes out the door and if it is checked
it
means that it is more likely to be *legally* ok.

Mvgr,
Martin