jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Re: BSF3 code status
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2007 14:07:09 GMT
Hi ant,

just *great* how your initiatives are working out!

I appreciate especially this helpful information which will allow me to
tackle that code base as well. (It just will take me a while before I
get enough time available in one chunk to seriiously help in this code
and also to create a Rexx engine version for BSF3. Hope that by Easter I
will have enough time again; at the moment having too many "engagements"
in different projects plus start of summer-semester with a lot of
obligations to fulfill at the present peak.)

Thanks again and kudos to you!

---rony