jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Ulf Dittmer <...@ulfdittmer.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release BSF 2.4.0
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:37:51 GMT
Hi all-

All unit tests with the Prolog engine work fine. Two things I noticed:

1) The following point in CHANGES.TXT seems strange to me since it
includes the email address of the person who fixed it (as do all the
other items in that file):

     *) add javadocs and realclean targets to build.xml
        scrub remaining email addresses from source for spam prevention
        add AUTHORS, BUILDING, INSTALL, README, and TODO files
        [Chuck Murcko <chuck@topsail.org>]

2) README.TXT should have an up-to-date list of supported languages

Cheers,
Ulf