jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Please [re-]create WWW-site and distribution (ie. RC2) ...
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:04:55 GMT
Hi Sanka,

the last commits were related to the WWW-site information, not the BSF
distro itself. Hopefully I could get the most important pages updated,
so please re-create the BSF-WWW-site to reflect these changes/updates.

Also, please create the RC2 and make it available for download (and
please let us know where to find it). For your build-run you might want
to edit "build-properties.xml", entry "project.version" to reflect your
date of running "java org.apache.tools.ant.Main all" to create the
entire distribution and WWW-site:

                    <property name="project.version"
value="2.4.0-RC2-20060916"/>

We probably are in a good shape to be able to do a vote on RC2...

Regards,

---rony