jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject ad "NITCE.txt" ... (Re: [VOTE] Release BSF 2.4.0
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2006 14:19:57 GMT
Hi Martin,

Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> -1..
> I am missing a NOTICE.txt in the root of the distributions. (You could
> dig something up from another project).
Hmm, there is one on the svn project in the root, so copying that into
the root of the distro suffices?

Here is its present content:

--------------------------- cut here -------------------------
Beans Scripting Framework
Copyright 2003-2006 The Apache Software Foundation.

--------------------------- cut here -------------------------

[From the "xdocs/bsfnews.xml" it follows that the first (non-released)
distribution was made available in November 2002. Hence I changed the
starting year of the Copyright in the NOTICE.txt file.]

As BSF is based on an IBM opensource project created by Sanjiva while
being there, I went throught the original IBM files and found no
copyright notices by IBM except for the activescript-engine, which is
*not* part of the BSF distribution. Therefore I think that copying the
(updated) NOTICE.txt file to the distro should suffice.

Regards,

---rony