jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release BSF 2.4.0
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:25:13 GMT
-1..
I am missing a NOTICE.txt in the root of the distributions. (You could dig something up from
another
project).

(not in the -1, but would be nice to see it changed)
Also I would like the source release to have a different directory structure (eg instead of
the
directory being bsf-2.4.0-rc1 it would be nice to have bsf-2.4.0-rc1-src.

When the NOTICE.txt is fixed, I change my vote to +1.

Didn't look at it technically, just to be complete, so no opinion about that (there seem to
be
enough people that can judge the technical part)

Mvgr,
Martin