jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: State of release efforts ?
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:04:36 GMT
Kev Jackson <foamdino@gmail.com> writes:

>> Though I do not know the exact steps for an official release and
>> vote, what I can remember from Henning's helpful insights, we would
>> need to have a release candidate set up that should be able to be
>> buildable on Java 1.3 through 1.5 on Windows, Linux and MacOS.
>>

>If you give me warning, I can test the build on Mac OSX (10.4) with
>jdk1.5 (and perhaps 1.4 as well)

Same here, I can test build on Mac OS (Intel), Linux and Windows (though on
Windows only 1.5).

	Best regards
		Henning

Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia