jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: distribution question
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 05:56:16 GMT

>  It is nice to use javascript , but will this lead to Gump build
> failures ?
>  Thanks

I think you're correct and this will cause some problems.  There's
also a circular dependency between ant and bsf if I continue down
this route and I haven't worked out a way out of it, so I think using
scriptdef is now looking like a bad idea, simply as we would then
need the bsf dist available to ant before we can build bsf.

I'll consider other ways of refactoring the build that don't use this
mechanism
Kev

--
"In vain you tell me that Artificial Government is good, but that I
fall out with the Abuse. The Thing! The Thing itself is the Abuse!" -