jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Re: Release Plans?
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:49:00 GMT
Hi Sanka,

>> Rony, can you state what is needed to be done so that we can get this going? (fixing
the website first may be)

> I mean a list of items that need to do so that we can cut the release ..

Hmm, good question. I would suggest to consider:

    * automatic builds, if the source got changed (or even an automatic
      daily build) to create a binary distribution off the latest
      code-base for users,
    * update the supported languages; it seems that there is a directory
      tree with updated information that is not used for the Jakarta BSF
      WWW site at the moment (like the JLog or ooRexx infos),
    * maybe there are Apache Jakarta policies in place which would
      influence the setup to use for both, which should be taken into
      account?

Hope that helps a little bit, and thanks a lot for your stepping
forward, Sanka!

Regards,

---rony