jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Sanka Samaranayake <ssa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggested new changes
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:24:38 GMT
Hi Rony,

I was about to commit those changes and held it back to get some clarification.

These changes will require commons-logging.jar to be in the class
path, when source is compiled. If I am not mistaken there is an
automated build process via GUMP.

So could you please tell me how do these changes without hurting the
automated build process? If I upload commons-logging.jar to trunk/lib
directory, will it resolve the matter for GUMP? or is there another
way tell GUMP to add this jar to its class path when it compiles
bsf-src?

Thanks,
Sanka