jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Ulf Dittmer" <...@ulfdittmer.com>
Subject for release: Rhino 1.6 compatibility
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:11:15 GMT
Hello all-

Since there's talk about getting a release out, one thing to please make
sure is compatibility with the latest Rhino release (1.6R2 at the moment).
I don't know who maintains the JS engine -probably not the core BSF team,
I have no idea- but maybe whoever does is listening.
That's been bugging me (and others) ever since I started using BSF, that
2.2 works with a different Rhino than 2.3, and neither works with the
latest. (If the current CVS version already works with it, forget what I
said, and sorry for wasting your time.)

Cheers,
Ulf