jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From nandika jayawardana <jayaw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Release supporting current Rhino
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 04:12:53 GMT
Hi sanka ,

I think this is a very good idea , I would also like to help in the process.
removing the debuging interface ( since rony and others have commented on that ..) and get
the bugs fixed is just what we need to do .

regards ...

nandika

Sanka Samaranayake <ssanka@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I think its about time we cut a release against the existing codebase
(after removing the debug interface of course which I am planning to do
this weekend. I'll also look at the existing bug reports and check
whether they are fixed.

Others BSF committers pls comment.

Best,
Sanka