jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Question on committing some changes...
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 20:48:32 GMT
Hi there,

is there a procedure, set of rules I should pay attention to before
applying changes (EngineUtils.java, Language.properties)? (Still have to
check out my Apache id and look around the Apache development
environment; will have some more time by the middle of July.)

Also, we should talk about making BSF "Golden" (I think that Victor once
mentioned, that he wanted to remove the debugging part before going
Golden, but I could be mistaken) and go on with BSF 3.0 to come up with
a version which will be JSR-223 compliant, but opensource...

Regards

---rony