jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Question on committing some changes...
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 11:58:16 GMT
Oh I didn't realize we have a moderator at all :-). Do all the dev/svn
commit lists have moderators?? If not I'd like to just auto send SVN
commits to the bsf-dev list.

If we need a moderator I'll try to recruit one or do it myself ...
Chuck's been quiet here for a while so its not surprising he wasn't able
to pass them on.

Sanjiva.