jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject VOTE: Sanka and Nandika for committer
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 06:44:47 GMT
I'd like to nominate:

    Sanka Samaranayake <ssanka@gmail.com>
    Nandika Jayawardana <nandika@opensource.lk>

for committership in BSF. They have developed a prototype PHP
engine for BSF and have done a prototype implementation of
JSR 223, which will become the basis of the next generation
of BSF. They have shown immense patience and resilience in
being interested in working on this project! :-)

Here's my vote: +1 for both.

Sanjiva.
p.s.: Sanka & Nandika, please fax and sign the Apache Contributor
License Agreement. See: http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
We also need to do a software grant for the 223 implementation work;
I guess we should do that from LSF? Let's discuss next week (I'm in
the US right now).