jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Added BSF distribution to the mirror
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:11:36 GMT
i've moved the release candidate to
cvs.apache.org/dist/jakarta/bsf/2.3.0rc1, added a redirect to the old
builds distribution directory and changed the main jakarta download page
to point to the new location.

BTW it'd be good to see a proper BSF release. if the BSF team need any
help then please contact either myself or (better still) the pmx at
jakarta.apache.org. we'll be glad to do what we can.

- robert