jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Victor J. Orlikowski" <...@dulug.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Request for "howto" help: supplying a new BSF engine for the BSF project ?
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 06:44:35 GMT
On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 05:06:44PM +0200, Rony G. Flatscher wrote:
> Now, that the project is practically finished, I am interested to submit the Rexx BSF
engine to the BSF project. Yet, I cannot find out what steps I must undertake to succeed with
this. So please, those of you (maintainers of BSF, project leaders of BSF et.al.) in the know,
please tell me about the next steps I need to undertake to make this happen (all of the Java
and C++ source code carries the Apache license for the Apache version; the IBM version is
LGPL, but could be changed to any other license by me).

Rony,

Replied in an earlier mail; have been catching up on a *terrible*
backlog.

The fact that your code is under the Apache license is the first
step.

However, the code in 2.3 needs to be re-organized. Let me know if
you want your code integrated as part of the 2.3 re-organization,
and I'll discuss w/ Chuck how best to proceed.

Best,
Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski   | The Wall is Down, But the Threat Remains!
orlikowski@apache.org  | vjo@dulug.duke.edu | vjo@us.ibm.com