jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Eisen <i...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Public availability of the global scope variable
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 14:04:35 GMT

I have and application where Rhino JavaScript routines are executed
repeatedly.   I have compiled them and cached the executable;  however,  I
had to modify the com\ibm\bsf\engines\javascript\JavaScriptEngine.java
routine to get  the private variable Scriptable global.  I need a way to
get the global scope so that I can get to declared beans that in our
JavaScript routines.   Are you planning to make the global scope variable
available in a future release?  If so when is that release scheduled.

Thanks,
Ivan

Ivan R. Eisen
Senior Software Engineer
Work (512)838-8255  or Tie-Line 678-8255