jakarta-bcel-user mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Any plans for a BCEL 5.3 release?
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:40:30 GMT
For Harmony there isn't a particular target date for a full release yet,
although M7 will be in about 2 months.  However the code I'm writing at the
moment is being committed incrementally, so the sooner the better from my
point of view so that I can write the code that needs the new BCEL APIs.

I am a committer and on the PMC for Harmony, although FYI - it's "she" not
"he" :-)