jakarta-bcel-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Hayes <dmit...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: BCEL in multithread environment
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:10:27 GMT
Hi Torsten !
I develop a multithread application , where every thread ends up with BCEL
code generation. In additional to that , I suspect that the application
can be used in a server environment , where Apache XSLTC may run too
somewhere . And now I need to choose the right strategy to synchronize all
this ...
Thanks in advance for your suggestion !
Dmitry Hayes

"Torsten Curdt" <tcurdt@apache.org>
Sent by: tcurdt@gmail.com
26/10/2006 03:59 AM

Dmitry Hayes/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc

Subject
Re: BCEL in multithread environment

Dmitry, first off ...you were writing to "bcel-user-owner" which is
not the mailing list ;)

> We are using the BCEL code generation in multithread environment , and
we
> have to synchronise the threads on the Class level.
> I'm wondering if there a recommended class in BCEL that we could use for
> that purpose ?

You would probably have to be a more specific in what you are trying
to achieve to get a proper answer. (The multiple threads are doing
what?)

cheers
--
Torsten